NOTICE: We just finalized the seating with the venue and have a handful of tickets available. See below on how to purchase yours before they’re gone.
Are You a Finalist?
If you’re reading this page, then you are probably a finalist for the 2023 Idaho’s Best Awards.
In that case… CONGRATULATIONS!
Voter turnout increased by 70% this year, so it’s even more difficult to make it as far as you have. You should be proud of yourself and your organization. We are!
Come Celebrate With Us!
In your honor we are hosting the 2023 Idaho’s Best Awards Ceremony at JUMP in downtown Boise.
If you’ve attended in previous years, you already know… We don’t hold anything back! This year each ticket you purchase includes:
- Red Carpet Photo
- Beer and Wine Drink Ticket (for VIP’s)
- Live, Clean Comedy Entertainment
- Delicious Tasty Dessert
- Door Prizes
- Awards Presentation
- On-Stage Photo Op when Receiving Award
- And More!
What’s Different This Year?
You may have noticed that we are not including a dinner in this year’s awards. We’ve done this for two reasons:
- We want to keep prices as low as possible. Prices have gone up on just about everything over the past year and a dinner would add a significant cost. Without the dinner, we’ve actually lowered the price of the standard ticket by $10 this year!
- We want to allow room for more finalists to attend. We plan on replacing the round tables with more seats arranged in theater style.
With no dinner, we also have pushed back the start time. Perhaps you can go out to dinner as a team, then make your way over to the event for drinks and dessert!
Mark Your Calendar
Tuesday, April 18 or Wednesday, April 19
6:30 pm: Doors Open for Red Carpet, Drinks and Dessert
7:15 pm: Live Entertainment & Awards Presentation
Event ends at approximately 9:00 pm
JUMP – Jack’s Urban Meeting Place
1000 W Myrtle St
Boise, ID 83702
Your Night to Attend
To accommodate more finalists, we’re holding the ceremony across two nights. This way we can avoid jamming everything into one ultra-long night of announcing winner after winner after winner.
Half the categories will be announced on Tuesday 4/18 and the rest on Wednesday 4/19. To see which night your category is being announced, see the table on the finalists page.
If for some reason you absolutely cannot make it on your assigned night, please let us know. Depending on how ticket sales progress, we may be able to change it.
Who Should Come?
Many companies use this special night to reward their hard working employees.
Seating is limited though. Please respect our request of only buying tickets for finalist company employees and their spouses. Unfortunately this means no family members, friends, neighbors, colleagues, clients, or kids.
What to Wear
It’s a special night and you deserve the recognition for making it as an Idaho’s Best Award Finalist. Go ahead, dress up in the best you’ve got!
Each year we see some fantastic gowns, suits, and even tuxedos. This will be a night to remember, for sure!
Where to Stay
Coming in from out of town? Or do you want to make a stay-cation out of the event? Here are the two nearest hotels that are within walking distance of JUMP:
Boutique hotel with a 4-star rating located right across the street to JUMP. Approximately $308/night.
Visit Hotel Website
Hampton Inn & Suites
Chain hotel with a 3-star rating located two blocks from JUMP. Approximately $293/night.
Visit Hotel Website
Special Thanks to Our Annual Sponsors
We couldn’t run these awards with a $0.00 entry fee for nominees without our generous Annual Sponsors. Note, sponsoring Idaho’s Best does not influence the final results. In other words, you cannot pay to win Idaho’s Best. These companies are simply generous and supportive of Idaho’s Best, win or not.
Please consider becoming an Idaho’s Best Annual Sponsor as well! – Learn More
Get Your Tickets
NOTE: Even with the large venue and new seating arrangement, there are not enough seats for every finalist to attend. We suggest purchasing your tickets as soon as you can because we expect to sell out.
Standard Tickets: $60/person – Non-priority open seating, no drink tickets
V.I.P. Tickets: $95/person – Priority open seating, drink tickets, gifts
Sponsor V.I.P. Tickets: FREE/Included with Sponsorship – Priority reserved seating in front rows, drink tickets, gifts
- Maximum 16 Standard Tickets per finalist. (This may be expanded depending on availability. Annual Sponsor limit is 24 tickets.)
- Tickets will go on sale based on the schedule below. Be sure to set a reminder for yourself!
- Monday 3/20/23: V.I.P. Tickets included with Annual Sponsorship Packages
- Wednesday 3/22/23 @ 10:00 am: Finalists Only
- Thursday 3/30/23 @ 10:00 am: Open to Public (if available)
How to Purchase Tickets
- Claim your nomination, or if you’ve already claimed it, login to the dashboard
- Go to the Awards Ceremony tab OR the Sponsorships tab
- Purchase your tickets or sponsorship
If you’ve read this page and still have questions, we’d love to answer them! Please contact us.